ILC & Associates bring insight, knowledge and expertise to every transaction, applying in-depth expertise to a wide spectrum of residential and commercial property transactions, both in Italy and UK.
In Italy, Real estate transactions are regulated by the provisions of the Italian Civil Code as well as administrative, environmental, and fiscal laws and regulations. We have assisted foreigners with buying a residential property in Italy as a holiday/second home, an investment, or a place in which to spend their retirement years.
We have also assisted major domestic and international developers, investors, real estate funds and asset managers on matters relating to purchase, management and disposal of commercial, residential, industrial, leisure and retail properties, and leasing of land in Italy. Read more about buying a commercial property in Italy.
Other activities which are closely associated with the Italian real estate investment itself can also be handled by our lawyers. These activities include:
- domestic/international tax and estate planning
- drafting, translation and legalisation of power of attorneys and corporate documents
- Italian immigration, work permits, and licenses
- negotiation and drafting of commercial or residential leases
We pride ourselves on being the only real estate practice in Italy that has the ability to offer a true ‘one-stop shop’ solution for all real estate related legal matters.
It’s a good time to buy a property in Italy now!
Most non-Italian, and especially the British, prefer to buy properties around the Lakes as well as Umbria and the Aosta Valley. Venice has some of the world’s most expensive real estate while Tuscany is the most internationally sought-after. Our specialist lawyers have a wealth of experience to make the buying process as quick and problem-free as it can be for you.
The consensus as to whether now is a good time to buy or not is a ‘yes’ because:
- house prices in Italy are stable and attractive with many good value properties still available
- Some ‘newly discovered’ regions of Italy offer a great choice of property at very reasonable prices
- It’s a buyer’s market – an ability to bargain prices down still exists
- buying in Italy is considered a safer investment option than buying in other Eurozones, for instance in Spain or Greece The Italian property market has not witnessed a wholesale collapse.
- the process of purchasing is less bureaucratic than in previous years
- renovation costs are relatively cheap in Italy, meaning a renovation property in Italy is an excellent way to see a healthy return on your total investment
- improved travel connections and low-cost airlines servicing previously remote corners of the country has seen an increase in demand in those regions
- the anticipated 2015 upturn will have a positive impact on 2014 investments.
Feel free to call us today whereby we can discuss with you your individual case and your requirements: contact our Client Relations Team on +44 (0) 20 70388599 (+39 091 6162771 from outside of the UK) and we will immediately put you in touch with a lawyer for a free initial assessment of your case.
If you require further information or assistance, please complete the on-line enquiry form here or email us at: email@example.com.
Please note that ILC&Associates provide legal services in this matter only before Italian Courts.